Balancing with monitor, compact and essential with professional performances.
- LCD monitor ideal for displaying high resolution graphics and dedicated software. Control keypad with reduced number of keys for simple and rapid machine use.
- Spin unit derives from the superior models of the B-Series and provides functional features typical of the upper models: reduced cycle time, measuring wheels weighing up to 165 lbs and wheel balancing with inside offset of up to 10,8" without using additional spacer. The innovative drive and zero maintenance ensure maximum reliability.
- The new wheel guard allows use whit wheel sizes up to 44".
- SMART-ARM: electronic input of wheel diameter and distance with FSP function which automatically activates the balancing programs, avoiding keypad selection. Three modes to position the adhesive weights: with the weight holder clip (optional), with the 6 o'clock laser indicator (standard) or manually at 12 o'clock.
- AWD automatic sensor (Auto width Device) for contactless measurement of wheel width.
- Quickly and intuitive sensitivity calibration. The new sample weight supplied with the machine is simply applied directly to the spin unit, ensuring maximum precision and eliminating operator error.
- Automatic wheel positioning in the point where the balancing weight has to be applied and electrical positioning brake (RPA). LED spotlight to light-up the work area and make it easier to clean the rim, check the wheel and apply weights. The adhesive weights can be positioned extremely rapidly using the laser pointer at 6 o'clock (standard).
- Front support base for balancing wheels up to 110,2 lbs without fastening the machine to the ground.